Monday, October 24, 2011

Getting past average

When I was a younger man I aspired to be a Rock and Roll musician, When I dreamed of my future fame, I imagined the Stadiums filled to capacity and the Music lifting  the people . 
Funny, I never dreamed of rehearsal, Practice , voice lessons ,  countless hours of travel,... well you get the picture.


No one dreams of hard work, long hours,training,and practice .  But this is exactly what it takes to rise above the average sales masses

Hard Work
Putting in the effort when the other guys are long finished, Being willing to get just a little farther before you wrap it up.  Asking just one more tough question, making just one more phone call.  Being the last man standing is often the difference in getting the deal.  The greats in this profession understand this discipline well.

Long hours
 What gets you up earlier than the competition, What keeps you going long after the office lights are out?
This discipline is the result of PASSION , a driving desire to be the best, to experience the magic that comes with being at the top of the game Sales leaders dont watch clocks, they Make the time to make it happen.

Training and practice
I know a Sales person  who brags " I have sold more units to my bathroom mirror than I have customers " !
Incidently, he consistantly out sells his peers .  Sales is like any other Craft, training and practice are the key to lasting success.   Practice really doesn't make Perfection, It does make you better and that equals SALES


Sell like your living depends on it
Donnie

No comments:

Post a Comment